Submit your word problem on units of mass:
Are you looking for units of mass word problems?
TuLyn is the right place. We have tens of word problems on units of mass and hundreds on other math topics.
Below is the list of all word problems we have on units of mass.
Units Of Mass Word Problems
- Units Of Mass (#8075)
1.A box containing 5 identical books weighs 6kg 850. If the weight of the box is 600g, what is the weight of each book?
2. A box of granola bars weighs 1500 grams. How many kilograms does the box weigh?
3. Aminia has four gerbils which weigh 20g, 22g, 24g and 26g. What is the total weight of the gerbils in milligrams?
4. If Mr. Tate is 2.3 meters tall, how many kilometers tall is he?
5. Wanda measured the mass of a pumpkin. The pumpkin had a mass of 80 kg. How many grams of mass did the pumpkin have?
6. How many grams are there in .6321kilograms
- Units Of Mass (#10948)
If 3.2 moles of nh3 is reacted, how many moles o2 must be reacted
Find word problems and solutions on units.
Find word problems and solutions on mass.
Find word problems and solutions on units of measurement.