in 9th Grade Math.
in 10th Grade Math.
Systems Of Equations
In mathematics system of equations are a set of equations containing multiple variables. To solve system of equations, the solver needs to use the provided equations to find the exact value of each variable. Generally the solver uses either a graphical method (by plotting all the lines and/or curves on the same graph and finding the exact coordinates of their intersection), the matrix method, the substitution method, and/or the elimination method. Some textbooks refer to the elimination method as the addition method, since it involves adding equations (or constant multiples of the said equations) to one another.
Many students find systems of equations difficult. They feel overwhelmed with systems of equations homework, tests and projects. And it is not always easy to find systems of equations tutor who is both good and affordable. Now finding systems of equations help
is easy. For your systems of equations homework, systems of equations tests, systems of equations projects, and systems of equations tutoring needs, TuLyn is a one-stop solution. You can master hundreds of math topics by using TuLyn.
At TuLyn, we have over 2000 math video tutorial clips including systems of equations videos
, systems of equations practice word problems
, systems of equations questions and answers
, and systems of equations worksheets
Our systems of equations videos
replace text-based tutorials and give you better step-by-step explanations of systems of equations. Watch each video repeatedly until you understand how to approach systems of equations problems and how to solve them.
- Hundreds of video tutorials on systems of equations make it easy for you to better understand the concept.
- Hundreds of word problems on systems of equations give you all the practice you need.
- Hundreds of printable worksheets on systems of equations let you practice what you have learned by watching the video tutorials.
How to do better on systems of equations: TuLyn makes systems of equations easy.
System Of Linear Equations In Two Variables Substitution Method 3 Video Clip
Dependent System Of Linear Equations Video Clip
Solving Nonlinear Systems Of Equations 7 Video Clip
Inconsistent System Of Linear Equations Video Clip
Solving Nonlinear Systems Of Equations Video Clip
Solving Nonlinear Systems Of Equations 2 Video Clip
Solving Nonlinear Systems Of Equations 3 Video Clip
Solving Nonlinear Systems Of Equations 4 Video Clip
Solving Nonlinear Systems Of Equations 6 Video Clip
Solving Nonlinear Systems Of Equations 8 Video Clip
Top Systems Of Equations Word Problems
Homework Help Questions
- 2x - 2y = 15
x + y = 11
- Solve the system of equation:
2q + 3r = -1
5q + 5r = -3
- Solve the system of equations:
x + y = -1
x - y = 1/3
- Solve the system of equation:
23x + 21y = -593
21x + 23y = -595
- -4x + y=9
8x + 5y=45
- solve by elimination method
x- 3y= - 6
- y= 2x+16
- 2x + y2 - 4y + 4 = 0
-x + y = 2
- x2 + 4y2 = 64
9y2 - 16x2 = 144
- Low-fat yogurt. Ziggy’s Famous Yogurt blends regular yogurt that is 3% fat with its no-fat yogurt to obtain lowfat yogurt that is 1% fat. How many pounds of regular yogurt and how many pounds of no-fat yogurt should be mixed to obtain 60 pounds of low-fat yogurt?
- A trucking firm has 3 sizes of trucks. The biggest holds 10 tons of gravel, the next size 6 tons, the next 4 tons. There are 15 trucks available to haul 104 tons. Use 2 more of the 10 ton trucks than the 6 ton. How many turcks of each type will be used?
- the perimeter of a rectangle floor is 90 feet.find the demansions of the floor if the lengh is twice the width
- the sum of two number is 300 the first number is 14 less than the second find the number
- a number when added to its halfgives 72. Find the number?
- the sum of two integers is 116. the second number is three times the first number. find the numbers
- How much is invested
- You invested money in two funds. Last year , the first fund paid a dividend of 9% and the second a dividend of 3% and you received a total of $1047. This year the fund paid a 10% dividend and the second of 1%, and you received a total of $846. How much money did you invest in each fund?
Post a homework question on systems of equations:
How Others Use Our Site
I have trouble with systems of equations, and the videos show me step by step how to work out the problem.
Post a Comment
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on systems of linear equations.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on solving systems of equations.
Watch video clips on systems, print systems worksheets, practice systems word problems.
Watch video clips on equations, print equations worksheets, practice equations word problems.