in 8th Grade Math.
in 9th Grade Math.
in 10th Grade Math.
in Advanced Algebra.
In mathematics, a quadratic equation is a polynomial equation of the second degree. The general form is
x + c
where a ≠ 0. (For a = 0, the equation becomes a linear equation.)
The letters a
, and c
are called coefficients: the quadratic coefficient a
is the coefficient of x2
, the linear coefficient b
is the coefficient of x, and c
is the constant coefficient, also called the free term or constant term.
Quadratic equations are called quadratic because quadratus is Latin for "square"; in the leading term the variable is squared.
Many students find quadratic equations difficult. They feel overwhelmed with quadratic equations homework, tests and projects. And it is not always easy to find quadratic equations tutor who is both good and affordable. Now finding quadratic equations help
is easy. For your quadratic equations homework, quadratic equations tests, quadratic equations projects, and quadratic equations tutoring needs, TuLyn is a one-stop solution. You can master hundreds of math topics by using TuLyn.
At TuLyn, we have over 2000 math video tutorial clips including quadratic equations videos
, quadratic equations practice word problems
, quadratic equations questions and answers
, and quadratic equations worksheets
Our quadratic equations videos
replace text-based tutorials and give you better step-by-step explanations of quadratic equations. Watch each video repeatedly until you understand how to approach quadratic equations problems and how to solve them.
- Hundreds of video tutorials on quadratic equations make it easy for you to better understand the concept.
- Hundreds of word problems on quadratic equations give you all the practice you need.
- Hundreds of printable worksheets on quadratic equations let you practice what you have learned by watching the video tutorials.
How to do better on quadratic equations: TuLyn makes quadratic equations easy.
Top Quadratic Equations Worksheets
equations, quadratic equations, solving equations, solving quadratic equations, graphing, graphing quadratic equations, graphs, .
Finding Equation Of A Circle By Completing The Square 2 Video Clip
Finding The Center And Radius Of A Circle By Completing The Square Video Clip
Finding Equation Of A Circle By Completing The Square Video Clip
Finding Equation Of A Circle By Completing The Square 3 Video Clip
Quadratic Formula Video Clip
Quadratic Equations With Radical Expressions Video Clip
Factoring Quadratic Equations Video Clip
Completing The Square Video Clip
Solving Quadratic Equations Using Quadratic Formula 4 Video Clip
Quadratic Formula And Discriminant Video Clip
Top Quadratic Equations Word Problems
Homework Help Questions
- In the quadratic formula, if b2 - 4ac is less than 0, what can you say about the solution?
- In the quadratic formula, if b2 - 4ac is greater than 0, what can you say about the solution?
- What is b2 - 4ac called in the quadratic formula?
- Graph the quadratic formula
y = (-1/3) (x+1)2 + 2
- Graph the quadratic equation
y = 2 (x-2)2 + 1
- x+y=5 and 2x-3y=4
- y = 5x - 6
y = 9x - 7
- x = y - 1
y = 4 -2x
- Write a quadratic equation having the given numbers as solutions. -9 and -4
- two numbers have a sum of 20. the second is 2 mores than three times the first. find the numbers
Post a homework question on quadratic equations:
How Others Use Our Site
Polynomial functions, quadratic equations, and manymore.. thanks..
Post a Comment
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on solving quadratic equations.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on imaginary roots.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on discriminant.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on factoring quadratic equations.
Watch video clips on equations, print equations worksheets, practice equations word problems.