in 5th Grade Math.
in 6th Grade Math.
in 7th Grade Math.
Least Common Multiple
The least common multiple of a given set of whole numbers is the smallest whole number that is divisible by each number in the set.
In arithmetic and number theory, the least common multiple or lowest common multiple (lcm) or smallest common multiple of two integers a and b is the smallest positive integer that is a multiple of both a and b. Since it is a multiple, it can be divided by a and b without a remainder. If there is no such positive integer, e.g., if a = 0 or b = 0, then lcm(a, b) is defined to be zero.
Many students find least common multiple difficult. They feel overwhelmed with least common multiple homework, tests and projects. And it is not always easy to find least common multiple tutor who is both good and affordable. Now finding least common multiple help
is easy. For your least common multiple homework, least common multiple tests, least common multiple projects, and least common multiple tutoring needs, TuLyn is a one-stop solution. You can master hundreds of math topics by using TuLyn.
At TuLyn, we have over 2000 math video tutorial clips including least common multiple videos
, least common multiple practice word problems
, least common multiple questions and answers
, and least common multiple worksheets
Our least common multiple videos
replace text-based tutorials and give you better step-by-step explanations of least common multiple. Watch each video repeatedly until you understand how to approach least common multiple problems and how to solve them.
- Hundreds of video tutorials on least common multiple make it easy for you to better understand the concept.
- Hundreds of word problems on least common multiple give you all the practice you need.
- Hundreds of printable worksheets on least common multiple let you practice what you have learned by watching the video tutorials.
How to do better on least common multiple: TuLyn makes least common multiple easy.
Solving Equations With Fractions With Unlike Denominators 2 Video Clip
Addition Of Mixed Numbers With Unlike Denominators Video Clip
Least Common Multiple Video Clip
Least Common Multiple 10 Video Clip
Least Common Multiple 8 Video Clip
Least Common Multiple 5 Video Clip
Least Common Multiple 13 Video Clip
Least Common Multiple 9 Video Clip
Least Common Multiple 11 Video Clip
Least Common Multiple 12 Video Clip
Top Least Common Multiple Word Problems
Homework Help Questions
- What is the least common multiple of 3,8, and 9?
- LCM of 56 &210 =?
- least common multiple of 20 and 55
- find the lcm of this polynomial 2p^4q^2 and 8p3q
- 3/20 + 4 = ?
- Mr. Simon wants to make packages of art supplies for hisstudents.Pads of paper come 4 to a box,pencils come 27 to a box, and erasers 12 to a box.What is the least number of kitshe can make if he wants each kit to be the same and he wants no supplies left over? How many boxes of papermust he buy?how many boxes of pencils?how many boxes of erasers?
Post a homework question on least common multiple:
Post a Comment