in 10th Grade Math.
in 11th Grade Math.
Many students find identities difficult. They feel overwhelmed with identities homework, tests and projects. And it is not always easy to find identities tutor who is both good and affordable. Now finding identities help
is easy. For your identities homework, identities tests, identities projects, and identities tutoring needs, TuLyn is a one-stop solution. You can master hundreds of math topics by using TuLyn.
At TuLyn, we have over 2000 math video tutorial clips including identities videos
, identities practice word problems
, identities questions and answers
, and identities worksheets
Our identities videos
replace text-based tutorials and give you better step-by-step explanations of identities. Watch each video repeatedly until you understand how to approach identities problems and how to solve them.
- Hundreds of video tutorials on identities make it easy for you to better understand the concept.
- Hundreds of word problems on identities give you all the practice you need.
- Hundreds of printable worksheets on identities let you practice what you have learned by watching the video tutorials.
How to do better on identities: TuLyn makes identities easy.
Sine Cosine Tangent Video Clip
Sine Cosine Tangent
Video Clip Length:
2 minutes 18 seconds
Video Clip Views:
This clip gives the definitions of the trigonometric functions sine, cosine and tangent.
Finding Trigonometric Values Using Sohcahtoa Video Clip
Evaluating Trigonometric Expressions Using Sum Of Two Angles Identity Video Clip
Evaluating Trigonometric Expressions Using Pythagorean Identity 2 Video Clip
Evaluating Trigonometric Expressions Using Double Angle Identity Video Clip
Evaluating Trigonometric Expressions Using Double Angle Identity 2 Video Clip
Evaluating Trigonometric Expressions Using Difference Of Two Angles Identity Video Clip
Evaluating Trigonometric Expressions Using Pythagorean Identity Video Clip
Ratio Identities Video Clip
Reciprocal Identities Video Clip
Top Identities Word Problems
Homework Help Questions
- cos 3 t = cos3 t - 3 sin2 t cos t
- tan 59
- a=8.5 c = 14.2
- Prove the identity: cos3x=4cos x-3cos x
- Find the exact value of tan(105°). Use a sum or difference identity.
- a bus traveling 40 mi/h and a car traveling 50 mi/h cover the same distance? The bus travels1 h more than a car how many hours did each travel
Post a homework question on identities:
How Others Use Our Site
I hope to get a better understanding of Pythagorean identities.
Post a Comment
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on trigonometric identities.