in 9th Grade Math.
in 10th Grade Math.
Many students find hyperbolas difficult. They feel overwhelmed with hyperbolas homework, tests and projects. And it is not always easy to find hyperbolas tutor who is both good and affordable. Now finding hyperbolas help
is easy. For your hyperbolas homework, hyperbolas tests, hyperbolas projects, and hyperbolas tutoring needs, TuLyn is a one-stop solution. You can master hundreds of math topics by using TuLyn.
At TuLyn, we have over 2000 math video tutorial clips including hyperbolas videos
, hyperbolas practice word problems
, hyperbolas questions and answers
, and hyperbolas worksheets
Our hyperbolas videos
replace text-based tutorials and give you better step-by-step explanations of hyperbolas. Watch each video repeatedly until you understand how to approach hyperbolas problems and how to solve them.
- Hundreds of video tutorials on hyperbolas make it easy for you to better understand the concept.
- Hundreds of word problems on hyperbolas give you all the practice you need.
- Hundreds of printable worksheets on hyperbolas let you practice what you have learned by watching the video tutorials.
How to do better on hyperbolas: TuLyn makes hyperbolas easy.
Homework Help Questions
- x2 - 4y2+4x+32y-96=0
- The asymptotes of a hyperbol are given by the equation 4x - y = -16 and 4x + y = -8. Find the equation of the hyperbola if one of the foci is located at (-3 - √17, 4).
- Find the standard form of the equation of the hyperbola with the given characteristics.
vertices: (0, ±4) foci: (0, ±5)
- 4. Two radio transmitters positioned 400 miles apart along the shore send simultaneous signals to a ship that is 250 miles offshore, sailing parallel to the shoreline. The signal from transmitter A reaches the ship 300 microseconds before the signal from transmitter B. The signals travel at a speed of 186,000 miles per second, or 0.186 mile per microsecond. Find the equation of the hyperbola with foci A and B on which the ship is located
Post a homework question on hyperbolas:
Post a Comment
Watch video clips on curves, print curves worksheets, practice curves word problems.