8th Grade

This page consists of a discussion titled 8th Grade and all responses to it.

8th Grade

I am a student going into 8th grade. I would like to know what I should review so I can have a headstart before the school year.
Thanks.

July 19, 2009, 2:27 pm by Riemer111

Well im a freshman. so i know what you will need to know. Well your going to need to know Ordered pairs and tables as functions. And your going to learn how to find solutions. than you will need to know how to find intercepts from graphs stateing the x-intercept and the y-intercept of each line.Then there will be a lesson that talks about rise and run,  well your going to use rise and run to find slope.and just remember there are 4 types of slope there is positive slope,negative slope,zero slope and undefined slope. Then you will have to know how to find a rate of change and compare rate of change. Than its going to get harder you will have to learn how to find the slope in the y-intercept. Then it will get a little easy you will learn how to make predictions from best fit lines. which aint all that hard. Then there is this thing in 8th grade called solve by graphing which is easy.

July 23, 2009, 9:53 pm by Guest

well my opinion is that u should review division of exponents, because when u get there it will get harder.

July 26, 2009, 5:27 pm by Aniekan1997

Post Your Comments

How many legs in total do a chicken, a duck, and two sheep have?

Video Tutorials | Worksheets | Word Problems | Learning Tools | Discussions | Books | Tutors
Algebra | Geometry | Trigonometry | Calculus | Probability and Statistics | Arithmetic | Basic Math | Pre Algebra | Pre Calculus | Advanced Algebra
1st grade | 2nd grade | 3rd grade | 4th grade | 5th grade | 6th grade | 7th grade | 8th grade | 9th grade | 10th grade | 11th grade | 12th grade
NySphere International, Inc. © 2017 United States · All Rights Reserved. Helping students with math since 2007. | Privacy Policy | Table of Contents